Main purpose of the role:
To provide Capital Project Management and Project Engineering skills within the central department TQE (Technical Quality Excellence). To prepare and support the capital project initiatives from inception to final site ownership. Primarily supporting the sites execution phases using PepsiCo technical standards and business process systems.
- Lead and own allocated Capital Projects from inception through to handover ensuring key phasing of Projects are identified and worked to, with compliance to PepsiCo project management business process systems and technical/engineering standards Ensuring ALL capital projects are managed with absolute clarity and accuracy specifically via period update (tracked/reported and controlled throughout the project lifecycle:
- Engineering Dawings / Specifications
- Financial Control / Management
- Project timeplan.
- Act as Interface (“on project” point of contact) for PepsiCo plants with the Design, engineering product development and TPG teams in Central Technical Quality Excellence teams to enable the execution of the Capital Projects agenda.
- Lead Project Teams as appropriate for the size of each project ensuring adequate/appropriate resource allocation
- Support the Strategic Business Plan and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) processes to bring together all the elements of the capital plans, working with finance to ensure the Capital allocation and targets are achieved
- Deliver the execution process to ensure standardized agile and rapid deployment of technical productivity & best practices
- 5-7 years of experience in Technical/ Engineering Project Management
- Experience in FMCG/ F&B industry
- Fluent English (Dutch-speaking or willingness to learn is a plus)
- Excellent planning and organisation skills – Ability to handle multiple work streams over parallel project timelines (individual projects varying between 3-12 months length)
- Prioritisation of internal/external resource between multiple project workstreams when resource needs to be shared
- Working with OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) and internal engineering teams to develop technical solutions to problems arising through concept/design / install phases
- Project Management and planning skills (knowledge of project management theory and processes) with understanding of Scope, Cost, Schedule. Impact on Quality
- Ability to lead a multi discipline project through to completion, experience of managing or supervising internal teams and external contractors
- Ability to train and influence others to ensure compliance to business processes, standards, adherence to project timelines and understanding of capital installations
- Effective decision making & communication abilities.
Within PepsiCo we are proud of our nr 1 brands, but also care a lot about your career possibilities and personal development. You'll work together with inspiring and creative colleagues and we offer you many development opportunities in order to make sure our employees will be successful! In yearly cycles your progress will be discussed with you. Based on these outcomes as well as your long-term goals, your personal development plan will be determined.
Next to this challenging role we also offer competitive compensation and a fantastic range of flexible benefits, including an excellent pension scheme, 29 free days, and other benefits like a gym discount. We work with a bonus scheme; your own results have influence on your bonus.
PepsiCo is one of the leading food and beverage companies worldwide, producing a wide range of brands, including Pepsi, Lay's, Quaker, Doritos, Duyvis and many others. In the Benelux around 1600 people are working at PepsiCo at 8 different locations. Within PepsiCo you'll experience an informal, dynamic and result-oriented atmosphere - together we win!
Next to this PepsiCo is focused on delivering sustainable long-term growth while leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment - what we call Performance with Purpose. Our focus includes transforming our portfolio and offering healthier options while making our food system more sustainable and communities more prosperous. In doing so, we believe we will pave the way for PepsiCo's future growth and help other thrive.
Are you up for the challenge? You'll be rewarded with global career opportunities, constant learning and development. We offer you the opportunity to be part of a highly successful and highly ethical company that is making a difference.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular