The eCommerce channel is the fastest-growing segment in the CPG industry. To ensure we win in this space we have established a dedicated global eCommerce group, bringing together world-class talent across F&B, digital, and key customers. PepsiCo US eCommerce team is building capabilities that leverage strengths in eCommerce sales, distribution, digital marketing and product/package development to enhance online relevance and sustainable long-term advantage.
This position will be an integral member of the Walmart Inc. eCommerce Team and will own the customer relationship as well as the implementation of integrated sales strategies to achieve aggressive growth expectations for the PepsiCo Foods business on Walmart.com
Act as an Owner
Customer Management and Operations:
- Internal Customer Team- Connect weekly and manage the day to day communication with PepsiCo Customer Team and PepsiCo Business Units regarding any eCommerce business with a customer, providing regular updates and educating on what is happening with the customer and broader eCommerce channel
- Customer Relationship- Manage day to day sales and operations communication with the customer; leading sales call, partnering with in-store team as needed on customer calls
- Site Audit- Conduct frequent detailed site reviews to identify, develop and execute areas to grow PEP business
- Execute New Item Setup process for new SKUs – Partner with customer & PepsiCo content teams to upload content for both new SKUs & refresh the content for existing SKUs
- Supply Chain – Partner with internal and external operations teams from placing an order to inventory receipt. Resolve supply chain-related issues (billing, system costs, etc.)
- Finance – Partner with internal and external teams to appropriately and efficiently manage all aspects of business financials, pricing, billing and issue resolution
Business Reviews, Sales Reporting, Forecasting:
- Monthly business reviews- Provide updates and performance analysis (including key drivers to growth and decline) each period
- Category Deep Dive analysis – Perform in-depth analysis on certain channels or business units across customer to identify opportunity and create an action plan
- Assortment analysis- Understand current assortment and implement scalable assortment improvements
- Forecasting- Partner with BU supply chain/finance and customer finance to provide inputs and manage to forecast
- Own AOP/JBP planning calendar- including detailed brand level growth plans, test & learn agenda, and omnichannel coordination
- Process Improvement Projects – Partner with cross-functional teams to drive long-term efficiency and process rigour
- Content management – Partner closely with Marketing and Content team to ensure best in class content online, including site audit, improvement of images, improvement of content, organic search rankings on-site
- Item Page Quality – Partner with Content team to identify and resolve incorrect content (images/copy) on existing assortment, while leading Best-In-Class content initiatives.
- Marketing Campaigns & Post Audit- identify and partner with marketing team to execute merchandising campaigns to drive incremental sales onsite
• Bachelor’s Degree (MBA Strongly Preferred)
•6+ years of sales/marketing/eCommerce/eCommerce Sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
Skills & Capabilities:
• Highly motivated individual with excellent communication, influencing, and project management skills • Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and establish a new path and processes • Ability to work in highly matrixed environment • Strong analytical skillset and ability to clarify ambiguity in large data sets.
• Significant knowledge of digital/online space - ideal, but not required • Proven success gaining cross-functional alignment to drive project/program support.
• Commitment and ability to succeed within a fast-paced organization.
• Experience with the development of the strategic business plan, annual operating plan tools and execution tactics, channel strategy development; ideal, but not required.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement