Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an opportunity to join our team on a 12 month contract as a Category Executive. This role would see you support the Category Manager for Coles with analysis and recommendations, and particular focus on delivering range and merchandising objectives through customer Range Reviews. You will assist in driving customer focus and category growth, to deliver mutually beneficial results for PepsiCo and our customers, within the exciting and dynamic Snacks category.
You will be:
- Key support/driver of the Coles Category Review process
- Support the development of Category Review presentations for engagement with retailer
- Determine efficient assortment / optimal ranging recommendations by retailer & touch point
- Determine optimal category / segment / brand space allocation recommendations by retailer, format & touch point
- Develop customer range & merchandising recommendations that unlock Category Growth Driver behaviour changes
- Integrate Price & Promotion recommendations into Category Review where appropriate
- Provide shelf management analytic & systems support to retailer merchandising personnel & internal clients
- Provide general analytical support to Category Activation team
You will have:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing / commerce economics / business (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience within or supporting an FMCG business
- Evidence of strong commercial acumen and analytical skills, ideally from a Sales role
- Strong skills in Nielsen/Aztec & ideally Quantium (scan & panel data)
- Experience within a cross functional, virtual team environment
- Some Sales experience in a customer that operates a Category Review schedule
- Some experience in category management, marketing, or Field sales
- Exposure to Range & Merchandising tools & processes - eg. Efficient Assortment, Space Analytics
- Proven ability to develop good working relationships cross functionally both internally and externally
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary