Have you ever dashed into the supermarket to discover your favourite product is out of stock? It’s annoying isn’t it?! Well, here at PepsiCo we strive to make sure your favourite brands and products are always available, no matter the time or day of the week!
To do this, we have our Order Management team who help make that happen. They provide a vital link between retailers and our distribution network, and we are looking for an Order Management Representative to join the team.
You’ll be part of our Customer Service and Logistics team, based at our UK Head Office in Reading. Ultimately your goal will be to make sure our business customers get the products they need. You'll be maintaining and building great relationships with your customer accounts, and making sure they receive a first class service.
Working in a business to business customer service team, you’ll be receiving and accurately processing orders from external customers, and managing appropriate delivery time slots in conjunction with Customers and Distribution Teams. You’ll be the focal contact point with customers for day-to-day orders and delivery process.
- You’ll provide an efficient telephone service, working as a team to ensure cover at all times, acting as the customer co-ordinator for all order queries and provide professional customer service.
- Running regular reports to identify trends and issues with orders, and taking steps to resolve them if necessary.
- Developing a great understanding of our customer terms and conditions, in particular our minimum and maximum delivery volumes.
- Liaising with Transport Planning, Warehouse colleagues and customers to resolve any delivery disputes in a timely and diplomatic manner, and taking the necessary steps to avoid reoccurrence.
- Challenging and investigating all uplift requests (returns) by liaising with the customer and their National Account Manager.
- Making sure you stay up to date with all the relevant promotional activity and work with customers to ensure promotional and new launches are managed in line with PepsiCo guidelines.
- Working closely with the Demand Planning team and the customers to check that order volumes are in line with our forecasts.
- Communicate daily with customer contacts regarding delivery or timeliness issues and to re-book any failed deliveries
Key Skills and Experience:
- Highly effective customer service skills to build and maintain very good working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent attention to detail with data entry and order processing experience.
- Proficient in IT technology with good knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel.
- Ideally you’ll have a good knowledge of order-take systems or SAP, or have the ability to learn and adapt to bespoke systems and processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate ability to work against daily deadlines with the ability to plan and prioritise own workload.
- Displays responsible and ethical behaviour towards customers, suppliers and others in the organisation.
Job Type: Regular
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.