We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the CCO - National Retail Sales Organization.
This position contributes to the success of the PepsiCo by leading the development and execution of the $379MM annual operating plan for the Front End / Cold Drink portfolio of PepsiCo Beverage for Walmart Inc.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Beverage sales leadership responsibility for single-serve/cold drink (OTG) across total Walmart Inc.; includes managing (3) buyer relationships with Sam’s Club Café, Walmart Front End, and Walmart Fuel Center.
- Works cross-functionally across all PepsiCo divisions to develop a holistic OTG strategy that benefits total PepsiCo and Walmart Inc.
- Plans and executes an OTG Growth Summit to drive alignment to PepsiCo strategy.
- Negotiates pricing and sells-in innovation and space opportunities with Walmart Inc. buying teams.
- Manages execution opportunities, wiring with division field teams, bottlers, and supply chain to ensure excellent customer service. Communicates promotional events and execution priorities.
- Manages internal financial forecast and proactively communicates and solve for open risks and opportunities.
- Supports Walmart Inc. execution opportunities for Sam’s Club take-home; works closely with Director of Execution and Pricing to provide relevant information and support for field communication.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years of sales experience; preferably with a consumer packaged goods organization
• A minimum of 3 years of fact-based direct selling experience
Skills & Capabilities:
- Exceptional leadership and customer management skills.
- Superior time management skills, ability to multitask, set priorities and plan.
- Strong use of influencing skills to gain alignment, agreement, and commitments (internal/external).
- Strong ability to work within and be successful in a highly matrixed environment.
- Strong analytical skills: the ability to link strategies and objectives to develop a plan.
- Excellent communication skills: the ability to send and receive information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work independently, and solve problems by leveraging multiple function support.
- Above-average finance skills in order to build a compelling profit win for the customer and internal stakeholders.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently without constant direct supervision.
- Superior presentation skills, both in the development of compelling stories and in presenting them at all levels within customer and internal organization.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement