We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Job Description: National Account Sales Manager
The National Account Sales Manager (NASM) role is responsible for owning and managing all lines of PepsiCo business by developing and delivering customer level AOP (Annual Operating Plans) for PepsiCo Food Service accounts.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
• Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned foodservice accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods
• Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
• Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
• Execute existing customer contracts and own the renewal
• Alignment with the customer on executional framework to include quarterly meetings, shared/published tactics and regular report out to Pepsi and Frito leadership teams and field teams
• Develop/implement special initiatives (i.e. test markets, category management platform, technology learning agenda)
• Understand the impact of sales and financial decisions on PepsiCo Food Service and Bottler P&L’s
• Attend all national customer tradeshows
• Provide business reviews on a regular basis
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
• Food Service or consumer packaged goods experience
• Minimum of 7 years of sales experience
• Solid leadership and interpersonal skills required
• Ability to travel 2-4 days per week
• Ability to take initiative and follow-up independently
• Demonstrated analytical and math skills
• Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft suite
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
• Candidates must have the indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement