We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization. This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by Category management and planogram/schematic development for Save Mart Enterprises to drive incremental space, volume and share gains. Manage all space management needs of assigned account(s) for the California, Nevada, Southern Utah and Northern Arizona markets.
- Partner with local leadership to develop planograms to maximize historical sales trends for all assigned customers.
- Continual analysis post in store reset to evaluate volume trends.
- Accountable for providing data to local leadership to help drive Large format store sales.
- Accountable for reset schedule coordination among all vendors for assigned accounts.
- Support IRI analytics and analysis for immediate peer group.
- Conduct SKU optimization analyses and lead and develop Planograms for regional customer and channels – Planogram Expert
- Provide support in development of insights to assigned retail customer to support selling initiatives, and gain alignment of major initiatives at multiple levels of the organization
- Work closely supporting Category Manager and Customer Leadership Team in creating insightful consumer/shopper customer specific selling stories leveraging all available selling materials and enablers provided by HQ and available in industry publications
- Complete ownership of the performance reporting
- Collaborate with category/sales team in the areas of category and shopper Insights, assortment optimization, merchandising excellence and clustering initiatives.
- Conduct post-promotion analyses quantifying impact to brand and category
- Assess trends, analyze data and identify key opportunities to help build strategic business plans
- Share account specific trends & insights with all levels of the organization/sales teams
- Be an expert on data – Syndicated Data, Panel Data, Internal Sales Data, etc.
- Managing multiple priorities and being able to manage deadlines and deliverables
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- +2 years analyst and CPG field industry experience preferred, but not required
- Requires a high level of analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills as well as great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of syndicated data via IRI and/or Nielsen preferred
- Understanding of Consumer Data via Panel, Spectra, Shopper Sights, etc.
- Understanding of Planogramming software, JDA/Intactix preferred
- Strong organization, communication and follow-up skills
- Extremely detail and results oriented – with the ability to complete work accurately and timely
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects at once and able to prioritize/adapt quickly
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Must be extremely proficient with PowerPoint and Excel, and able to utilize critical formulas and/or macros in Excel
- Individual must be highly motivated and possess the ability to work effectively across functions collaboratively, as well as, independently
- Strong desire for learning and building a career
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time during peak periods.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement