This is a Remote position and reports into the Mfg and Engr Capability and Strategy sector team.
This role will lead to Lean Six Sigma and productivity projects across the PBNA Supply Chain (M&W, S&D, Transportation, Fleet, etc). This sector role will also develop and manage systems such as LSS Capability training and AOP Ideation Planning to support overall Productivity delivery. Project leadership includes identifying opportunities through ideation and customer input, financially justifying projects, launching project teams, using good project management to lead and manage team activities, tracking project status and results, removing and elevating project barriers, and developing team members.
- Lead/facilitate project identification to develop productivity pipeline and projects for overall performance improvement.
- Facilitate cross-functional ideation sessions and identify productivity initiatives within and across different functions in PBNA – support execution of projects.
- Lead or co-lead Lean Six Sigma Training at different levels in the organization – such as Kaizen Leader and Green Belt Training.
- Leverage DMAIC and project management methodology to lead projects and coach others to project completion.
- Manage the development and maintenance of data, methods, and systems for measuring the success of project and metrics.
- Ensure projects/processes are coordinated and integrated with other business activities, project teams, and business strategy to accomplish project goals.
- Drive national projects and develop Replication opportunities for scaled roll-outs.
- Support M&E Capability and Strategy team with system ownership (Global SharePoint, scorecard reporting) to drive consistency, communication, and data integrity across the supply chain
- Provide clear, concise project updates to all levels of the organization to gain alignment and support to drive project results.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Engineering or Business, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years of professional-level experience in leading improvement teams.
- Previous background in Lean Six Sigma desirable – certification as Kaizen Leader, Green Belt, or Black Belt.
- Prior supervisory experience is a plus.
- Solid project management, change management, and team leadership skills. Knowledge of project management and change management tools to consistently use when leading projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to facilitate project events and ideation sessions effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Should have knowledge of multiple Supply chain functions and recognize the interaction between functions, i.e., Research and Development, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations, Fleet, Transportation, Customer Service, Sales and Delivery.
- Ability to lead and direct multi-functional improvement teams and navigate project priorities and alignment with all levels of the organization.
- Must be a results-oriented 'change agent' who is an effective business systems thinker.
- Effectively communicate with all levels to maintain relationships and cooperation in pursuing the Business Unit’s goals. Must be able to influence, negotiate, and resolve conflicts to reach consensus around common goals.
- Understand statistical analysis tools/methodology, project management, Lean Six Sigma, quality and basic financial principles and apply them to project activities.
- Pro-active, analytical, and process drove, with a strong focus on understanding and exceeding the expectations of the customer.
- Ability to work collaboratively with different sectors and functions across PepsiCo.
- Must be willing and able to travel 50% of the time.
Job Type: Regular