PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
The Supply Chain Associate is responsible for the execution of the Routing Intelligence Center processes to deliver cost and productivity objectives such as manifest compliance and payload productivity for their assigned locations. Working with their locations, the SC Associate software and logistics processes to provide the most efficient routing solutions for the specified locations delivery routes.
- Daily maintenance for assigned locations of the Pepsi Dispatch applications, Roadnet and Bay Mapping applications
- Daily routing based on customer and location parameters ensuring service, cost, and productivity targets are met
- Daily paperwork generation, on time, to meet warehouse and sale requirements
- Daily communication with Delivery Supervisors regarding resources and routing solution effectiveness
- Weekly communication with Warehouse/Loading Supervisors regarding bay map improvements
Dispatch Daily Routing
- Communicate daily with locations to coordinate resources, drivers & trucks, and specific customer delivery needs
- Ensure all scheduled accounts are in dispatch prior to dispatching
- Solve daily routing solution by FLEX routing based on daily workload, tight geographical areas, proper sequencing, balanced workload, and customer/driver continuity
- Publish Driver Manifests, Warehouse paperwork on time to meet loading requirements
Service / Cost / Productivity
- Ensure routing solution achieves customer service objectives by ensuring a balance of customer windows hit and customer continuity with cost and productivity targets
- Ensure lowest cost delivery by proper segmentation between bulk and bay based on order quantity
- Ensure routing solution complies with DOT hour and weight regulations
- Ensure routing solution achieves location productivity targets for hours, stops, and cases
- Meet SDO productivity targets of routes, sessions, bay maps per hour
Communication & Logistics
- Review prior day's solution, what worked/didn't work, and solicit feedback from delivery and the warehouse teams
- Handle customer and Internal employee interactions in a professional manner
- Resolve urgent inquires by end of day, non-urgent within 24 hours of receipt
- Post-secondary education is required, University Degree is preferred
- 2-3 years of Supply Chain experience an asset
- Strong computer skills (including MS Office Suite)
- Ability to manage time and plan independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels within a location
- Bilingual French and English an asset but not required
Job Type: Regular