Imagine What Can Happen When YOUR “Can-Do” Attitude MEETS OUR Iconic Brands
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
What is your role?
The Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist is responsible for providing best-in-class services to PepsiCo PBNA clients as well as external candidates. As a key member of our Global Talent Acquisition Team for PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA), you will take the lead in building and developing talent pipelines across our PBNA Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) initiative. You will have experience working with passive candidates in a highly competitive space and the ability to cultivate long-term relationships with these candidate pools.
The role requires you to be agile in support of varying prioritized areas as new initiatives develop. You will act as a sourcing subject matter expert and deliver market insights back to team and business partners to drive educated sourcing strategy decisions.
PepsiCo has a highly recognized reputation for recruiting and developing top talent across the globe and would be responsible for carrying on this proud legacy by delivering high-quality professional candidates to our TA function and clients.
What you’ll do:
- You will partner with TA Managers and Leads to develop and execute talent sourcing strategies that yield consistent and strong results
- Craft comprehensive search assignments, ensuring a sound understanding of the job responsibilities, requirements and talent gaps
- Develop a thorough knowledge of PepsiCo’s business and culture in order to help candidates fully comprehend and embrace the career opportunity
- Utilize social recruiting resources, in-house ATS (Kenexa), and CRM (Avature) to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why PepsiCo is a leading “Employer of Choice”
- Interview and assess all candidates submitted to pipeline and understand post-interview decisions to inform ongoing sourcing efforts
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure OFCCP compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2- 4 years’ experience in a Recruiting or Sourcing function in an Agency or Corporate setting.
- Applicant Tracking System or CRM experience, Kenexa and Avature experience a plus.
- CPG experience preferred.
- Organized, customer-focused, adaptable, agile, and has strong follow up.
- Strong collaboration skills and an outstanding teammate.
- Results-driven, seek accountability, work with a sense of urgency, and possess an aim to win
- Social media recruitment experience preferred (i.e. LinkedIn).
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement