At PepsiCo we are on a mission to create more smiles with every sip and every bite. Our products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
We're proud to be the home to some of the best marketers in the world and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the seventh year in a row! At PepsiCo, marketing is as much about sharp commercial thinking as it is creativity; our combination of courage and pragmatism has proved a real winner.
We are now looking to cover the position of Brand Manager for one of our Superbrands in Athens, Greece.
Brand Manager Lay's
Purpose of the role:
Engages consumers, builds a powerful love brand and generates strong business results
1. Contributes to achieving agreed business objectives and sustainable and profitable growth of PepsiCo PC Snacks business.
2. Co-leads the development and execution of PC strategies.
3. Co-leads the development of brand plans & key marketing programs.
4. Manages and develops ABMs working on the board
Primary Accountabilities :
- University degree, Marketing/Management degree is an advantage, MBA is a plus
- Min 7 years of marketing experience (in a FMCG company)- at least 3 year in BM position
- Experience with business processes: marketing budgeting, conducting marketing and advertising activities; planning of sales, budget control, brand/product launches
- Strong Project Management skills
- P&L understanding
- Very good presentation skills
- Fluent in Nielsen with proven Analitical Skills
- Good Collaboration and Communication Skills, ability to build cross-functional relations
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Ability to work independently, self-motivation and passion for learning and development
- Fluent English
Job Type: Pipeline