We are PepsiCo Supply Chain. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers. The groundbreakers of the Supply Chain & Logistics space.
We are a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. Together, we raise the bar in lean manufacturing practices. We put forth new standards and stretch to reach beyond the goals we set. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
The Maintenance Manager leads a maintenance department that includes front line supervisors and a team of mechanics. She or he is responsible for people and team development, motivating the team and ensuring quality performance. Responsibilities include cost efficiency, continuous improvement on processes, service, and safety for an entire business unit across all shifts. Responsibilities include achieving site performance for uptime, equipment reliability, overall equipment effectiveness, and building/grounds maintenance. This role will also coach team members to utilize the processes and facilitate problem-solving on the floor.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that supervisors and teams within the business unit are developed and held accountable for achieving individual, team and business unit goals
- Solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Deliver effective change leadership while driving business changes and minimizing people impact
- Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly and salaried personnel
- Communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to assist the team to solve operational issues
- Work closely with suppliers and internal customers to deliver expected results
- Conduct presentations and formal training programs
- This role requires regular presence on the plant floor and may require occasional work in poor weather conditions, including heat, cold, rain, or snow.
- Champion PepsiCo’s Continuous Improvement/TPM efforts and advance the Preventative Maintenance processes within those efforts
- Ability to assist in advanced troubleshooting of industrial equipment and controls
- Lead several safety and environmental programs for the site
- This role may require occasional off-shift and weekend work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Preferably in engineering, business, operations management, or similar field
- Lean Six Sigma Experience preferred, proven by successful completion of a major improvement project.
- A minimum of 5 years of operations maintenance experience preferred along with 2 years of supervisory experience
- Ability to think quickly, take initiative, think creatively and challenge the team to do the same
- Possess strong skills in project management
- Proven ability to work in a results-oriented, dynamic environment
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- The safe driving record strongly preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement