We are currently searching for a Route Sales Representative – Part-Time in order to join our exceptional sales team. Your role will be to develop business by managing our inventory of products with our existing clients on a dedicated route.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Servicing accounts on a daily scheduled basis through retail excellence techniques.
- Identify selling opportunities in the geographic areas of the route including space, distribution, promotion and merchandising.
- Consolidate all flexible-packaged snack products together while properly employing the established merchandising display and utilizing product mix within each brand’s space.
- Identify and sell for improved positioning of primary and secondary displays and maximum exposure of our product line.
- Resolve inventory overages/shortages balances in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconciling inventories, reporting , invoicing and documenting pre-trips.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- High School Diploma completed;
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Ability to solve and results oriented;
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines;
- Flexible and willing to work overtime if required;
- Valid driver’s license.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Job Type: Temporary