Seasonal Warehouse Support - Sudbury
If you are good at Tetris and you like working physically in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then this job is for you! As warehouse support for PepsiCo Beverages, you will be preparing orders to be delivered to our clients. You will be creating an accurate pallet consisting of our many familiar products to be delivered to stores across the market! You will then bring to the delivery trucks with a forklift. To help you be quick and efficient, you will be using a technology called VoicePick that will indicate which products to get and where you can find them.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Preparing clients’ orders using the VoicePick system and a forklift;
- Building stable, secure and accurate pallets;
- Constantly manipulating products that can weigh up to 50-75 lbs (it saves time at the gym!);
- Loading/unloading trucks as required, including returning stock, shells, pallets, etc. to inventory;
- Separating out of date and sellable product to the appropriate areas;
- Keeping the work environment clean;
- Performing all tasks in an efficient and safe way;
- Making sure the work reports are well completed;
- Promoting a strong safety culture;
- Following the supervisor’s or the team leader’s directives.
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- You have a High School Diploma, Professional Studies Diploma or Equivalence;
- You are a team player who strives for efficiency;
- Your experience working in a forklift operating position, is an asset
- Your previous warehouse experience, is an asset
- Your valid MHE/Forklift certificate is an asset. Training provided.
- You demonstrate an aptitude in basic writing and mathematics to complete any required paperwork accurately and legibly
Physical demands and working conditions:
- You can lift/carry 50-75 lbs repetitively for up to 8 – 10 hours a day;
- You are comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment.
What you can expect from us:
- A working environment that promotes health and safety
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A working environment that promotes diversity.
#GD-PBCRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary