PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
The Sr HR Business Partner position contributes to PepsiCo Beverages Canada’s success by leading the Human Resources agenda through implementing strategies and policies to foster harmonious employee relations while meeting key business objectives. Reporting to the Sr HR Director, the Senior Human Resources Business Partner will provide HR leadership to more than 300 employees at one manufacturing facility and multiple smaller locations in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. The position is based in Moncton, New Brunswick. The ideal candidate is a business savvy, well-rounded HR professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills, who has demonstrated the ability to effectively resolve conflict and collaborate and influence at all levels of the organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead the HR agenda for your client groups in the areas of Labour and Employee Relations, Talent Development, Employee Engagement and Change Management.
- Promote a positive work environment through negotiation and administration of the Collective Bargaining Agreements, managing the grievance process and labour management meetings, and administering Company policies and procedures.
- Lead and participate in employee investigations and ensure appropriate outcome and follow up
- Facilitate training programs to enhance the capability of the management team
- Consult with Line Managers to assess resourcing requirements to develop staffing plans.
- Provide leadership and support to managers in the performance management and succession planning processes.
- Coach Managers on Change leadership to ensure proper execution and communication of change initiatives
- Collaborate with Disability Case Managers and other strategic partners (EHS) to manage and support STD, LTD, WCB and Return to Work
- Partner with and lead national projects with the broader HR Leadership team
- University Degree in Business, Psychology or Human Resources preferred
- 5-7 years of HR experience
- Labour Relations experience in a unionized environment required
- Occasional travel required (15-20%)
- Proven ability to establish credibility and influence as a leader amongst the management team as well as front line employees.
- Understanding of employment standards legislation and regulations
- Capability with MS Office, including ability to create engaging presentations and use Excel for intermediate level HR analytics
- 16 month contract
#GD-PBCRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Temporary