The L9 Associate Control Manager is accountable for managing the Control performance in a number of wired locations that could be located in up to 2 market areas. The employee must be able to demonstrate the ability to test and evaluate the effectiveness of both operating and financial controls and be able to teach and train location-based employees on any training deficiencies identified during the testing. The Associate Manager will be wired to potentially multiple Market Directors and will be required to ensure that the Directors and their Teams are effectively following the Standard Operating Policies and procedures.
- Overall strong control, finance and supply chain acumen
- Solid business partner
- Strong verbal and written communication skill to effectively collaborate with all levels of management across PBNA.
- A process-driven individual with the ability to operate in mild ambiguity with limited guidance
- Proven ability to hit deadlines on time with high quality of work
- Results-oriented, innovative thinker with a focus on continuous improvement
- Proven team player and positive contributor to a broader team
- Four Year Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- 5 Years of practical business experience in the area of Audit or Accounting and or applicable business experience in the bottling and distributing business
- Partner with Market and Location Leadership in driving change in the markets that they support
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement