PEPSICO BEVERAGES CANADA
The AZ Delivery Driver contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by delivering product to stores within an established route or via dispatch to regular customers, including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets and drug stores. PepsiCo will provide relocation assistance to the successful candidate to move from Thunder Bay to Kenora.
- Wage: $50,000 - $55,000 per year on average
- Hours: 40 - 45 hours a week
- Schedule: 4-5 shifts a week, 8-10 hours per shift
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are always centered on the consumer, developing exciting brand campaigns and continuously driving product innovations. Our people are our greatest asset! By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the company you want to work for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing accurate and timely product deliveries to scheduled customers, unloading product to the assigned area as directed by the customer
- Stocking and rotating product on various store shelves and displays, coolers and vending machines, merchandising all accounts to standard
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with the primary contacts at each account, acting as a PepsiCo representative
- Generating invoices and maintaining responsibility for daily settlement of cash and charges
- Building displays and setting up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners
- Completing all necessary paperwork fully and accurately
- Performing all assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner, while in compliance with all laws and transportation regulations
Qualifications/RequirementsRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular