Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands.
Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand is home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Red Rock Deli, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success, we currently have an opportunity to join our Legal team on a 12 month parental leave contract as a Senior Legal Manager. This role will report to the Senior Legal Director, General Counsel, ANZ Business Unit and will see you involved in all legal matters relating to PepsiCo’s snacks and beverages businesses across Australia and New Zealand. Consumer Law experience is essential for this role, ideally within FMCG.
- Lead and manage drafting and negotiation of various types of contracts (including for procurement, sales, operations/supply chain)
- Be the primary contact for some of our customer supply agreements and provide competition law advice in relation to existing and future supply arrangements
- Support transformational projects changing the way we make, move, and sell product
- Draft and negotiate acquisition agreements for assets and corporations, and handle due diligence
- Work closely with outside counsel in ANZ to ensure policies and standards are followed
- Ensure compliance in all areas creating potential exposure for PepsiCo
- Assist in the provision of advice on commercial disputes
- Provide education and training to the ANZ BU on compliance matters
- Be the lead contact for the beverages and sales teams, and PepsiCo’s Bluebird business in NZ, assisting in all related legal documentation
You will have:
- Legal qualification (higher degree preferred) including current Australian practicing certificate
- 6-8 years of corporate/commercial law experience (FMCG in-house desirable)
- Strong expertise and experience in competition and consumer law
- Strong analytical, communication, and negotiation skills
- Highly proactive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and stakeholders
- Skills to balance legal risk with commercial objectives
- Ability to ensure legal governance is appropriately applied to all ANZ activities
What we can offer you:
- Excellent work-life balance with our flexible office environment
- A competitive remuneration package
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders.
We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PEPSICO’S job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular