PepsiCo Saudi Snacks for Foods Limited established in 1995 with 2 plants in Riyadh & Dammam & more than 2,500 employees in KSA & UAE. Our brands include Lays, Doritos, Sunbites, Cheetos, Tasali & Quaker.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's commitment to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. At PepsiCo, you get the best of both worlds: an entrepreneur’s mindset plus reach and resources. Our collaborative culture and worldwide presence generate a stream of new opportunities to define the future and propel your life’s work. Bring your unique perspective. Bring curiosity. Bring ingenuity, and drive. We’ll give you a platform to be daring on a global scale.
The HR Supervisor main duty is to ensure that we have an updated HR database for the employees and that their files are in compliance with the company and government requirements. The responsibilities include insuring that all legal requirements are fulfilled for current, new hires and terminated employees. The role responsibilities include preparing all governmental and HR related reports or tracking systems. In addition, he is responsible to ensure that the medical insurance scheme is implemented correctly. He also has a supervisory role in directing and assisting the personal supervisor in completing duties.
- Handle HR projects' material as per projects timelines.
- Timely submission of projects invoices to Finance.
- Conduct investigations.
- Support in driving internal communication agenda.
- Runs the daily/ monthly operation of the training department.
- Communicate training details with employees.
- Administers training nominations and training registration (invitation acceptance).
- Manages the training logistics (booking of training rooms, sending information to Participants, etc.).
- Follow up and ensure invoices are received on quarterly basis, signatures and submitted to Finance and checks the invoices.
- Quarterly/ Monthly analysis for attended vs. Invited, the feedback provided by participants and trainers, etc.
- Highlight all challenges with potential improvements and propose solution.
- Documents employee training hours and keep training records updated.
- Send monthly score card to HRBP.
- Manage all attendance and overtime activities.
- Employee SAP creation.
- Create HR POs/ PRs and ensure proper release.
- Vendor registration.
- Perform other duties as directed by the department manager.
Experience / Competencies required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3‐5 Years’ experience in Personnel and Human Resource Dept.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Very Good English and Arabic language skills.
Job Type: Regular