- Consisting and following the budget management.
- Following the development of the team and doing training organizations.
- Controlling and following of the giving the trainings that is necessary to all General Services third part employee.
- Organize the relationships of the governments and supporting the solutions of the problems which might occur.
- Planning of the service shuttve/organizations, following of them and reporting.
- Managing the personels of the third part of the companies, consisting the main cleaning plans, planning the shifts of the crew members’ annual permissions, making controls and reporting.
- Supplying the switch boards services without any lack.
- Organizating the placement and furniters of the office regions and the meeting rooms.
- Consisting the facilities managing capex budget and to follow them.
- Organisating and following the poolcar vehicles.
- Organisating buying and delivering of the carriage and cargo.
- Supporting the other departments in the meeting organisations. (service, food etc.)
- Making the organization of the central delivery of the free products packages.
- Making the organisation and cleaning the meeting rooms floor.
- Supporting Sales Department’s and Supply Chain Department’s Fleet Management in Izmir Region (almost 150 company cars)
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in General Services
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- University Graduate
- Good knowledge of Turkish Labor Law
- Analytical and well organized
- Process minded
- Walk the talk
- Excellence in using MS Office Programs
- Strong communication skills, possess the capability to interact with all levels across the organization
- Flexible to travel.
Job Type: Regular