We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo’s beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be part of the North America Beverage organization.
Job Description: Delivery Supervisor
The Delivery Supervisor role is responsible for leading a team of frontline employees to deliver orders to key customers in a fast-paced direct store delivery environment.
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
• Manage a group of 15-20 delivery drivers (CDL certified)
• Answer Field customer calls regarding deliveries and ensures 100% customer service
• Ensure store delivery time windows are met daily
• Work proactively with sales representatives and warehouse operations to understand the needs of the customers and salesforce
• Coach, lead and develop drivers to support the sales organization and improve daily productivity via gate-to-gate route rides twice a week, minimum
• Maintain process improvement to further enhance the productivity of deliveries
• Ensure compliance of Department of Transportation and PBC safety standards
• Conduct team meetings and safety training to ensure that preventive measures are enforced
• Demonstrate strong oral, written and interpersonal skills
• Possess very strong organizational and prioritizing skills
• Have a highly developed sense of urgency
• Demonstrated results in improving business performance through leadership
• A minimum of 2 years managing frontline employees
• Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings and/ or weekends
• Must be willing to get Class A, CDL certified
• Must be willing and able to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically
• This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement