This person contributes to Pepsi Beverages Co's success by performing period and quarterly closing processes for Bottling G&A activity. This includes providing support to local teams and management, preparing entries, performing key account reconciliations, analyzing cash flow and the financial results, preparing period-end close analytics and Q schedules. This individual assists the Bottling Managers with ad hoc requests and projects and is key to ensuring a timely close. We would like to convert a contractor to a full-time employee.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Complete period, quarter and annual closing of the financial statements as it relates to Bottling HQ G&A
- Prepare period end analytics including comparisons of account balances to the prior period, prior year, forecast, and plan
- Perform Cash flow forecasting for accounts
- Ensure all journal entries are recorded accurately and timely with adequate supporting documentation.
- Prepare key Account reconciliations each period including all Bottling payroll accounts
- Prepare Q schedules ensuring they are accurate and complete
- Address ad hoc requests and questions that come from corporate and other control functions
- Perform or assist in control execution or testing for key financial and operational controls
- Additional Support Tasks and Key Responsibilities:
- Support Sr. Management with analyzing and explaining results.
- Lead special projects
- Address ad hoc requests and questions that come from management and other teams
- Bachelor degree in Accounting required CPA preferred
- 3+ years of related experience
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Essbase and HFM
- Proficient in or able to quickly learn Oracle
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and function efficiently with tight deadlines
- A proven ability to work well in a team environment across functions
- Ability to work independently and manage deadlines efficiently
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement