Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
PepsiCo Australia and New Zealand is home to some of the New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted brands such as Bluebird Ready Salted Potato Chips, Doritos, Copper Kettle, Grain Waves, Twisties and Burger Rings! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
We have and exciting opportunity for a Store Person on Twilight Shift (2:30pm – 10:30pm) to join the team at our Wiri manufacturing site.
Your positive and “can do” attitude along with excellent work ethic will be recognised and rewarded and, you will have the opportunity to be a part of a strong and supportive team. At Bluebird we offer a safety first, health and wellbeing focused work environment and we are committed to recruiting, training, developing and retaining high quality people.
The ideal candidate will have at approximately 2 years previous experience in warehousing and have a current fork-hoist safe driving
Only permanent NZ residents can be considered for this role.
As a Store Person, your job will be:
- Picking orders for customers
- Being active in general stores duties including loading trucks and meeting quality specifications
- Easily able to interact with a variety of people
- Stock replenishment and unloading stock
- Using manual handling techniques / processes, safely
- Adhering to health & safety, food safety and company policies and practices
You will have:
- A current fork-hoist safe driving certificate
- Experience in FMCG environment
- Previous knowledge and experience of process controls, quality assurance and Health & Safety in the food industry
- A work ethic which contributes to the success of the team, the process area and business results
- The willingness and aptitude to learn the computer warehouse system (previous experience preferable)
- High attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- A process driven team player
- Committed to following processes and procedures
- Great people person
- Calm under pressure and a good problem solver
- Disciplined to work autonomously and be accountable for carrying out assigned daily tasks
- An active and involved team contributor
- Excellent work-life balance
- A competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo extras program
Working at PepsiCo:
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo’s job application process:
1. Submit your application
3. Medical and skills Assessment process
4. Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourageRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline