Now hiring a Field Sales Analyst to join our team in Dublin on a full-time permanent basis.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
Our field sales team is one of the main engines behind our continued success in the UK market. We have a large nationwide team with a passion for our products, and a desire to make sure PepsiCo continues to win in the competitive retail industry. The field sales team work to build relationships with local retailers, and make sure that PepsiCo products are a core part of their success. They take responsibility for managing volume, distribution, fixture visibility, and promotional execution activity. They play a key role by acting as the face and voice of PepsiCo with customers throughout the country.
Monitor and report on the performance of ROI internal & third party field sales team and identifying opportunity gaps to guide the sales team. Ownership for the systems & operating tools to enable our field team to deliver their goals.
- Own and manage the reporting tools and data to provide Territory Manager distribution of products, placement of equipment and call coverage analysis across our channels
- Synergizing our systems & external customer data to understand our performance & competitors to establish opportunities and solutions to deliver growth by Category by Channel by Customer
- Optimise the coverage of our team though managing Journey plans, loading new calls, frequency changes, cycle priorities, pick list maintenance, perfect store questions, upload of key documents VA’s, Planograms, tactical report question setting
- Ownership responsibility of BWG (Spar) sales data. Evaluate Territory Manager performances, product demands and sales versus distribution, free stock, identify Drags & Drivers and visibility to performance to enable growth solutions.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify priorities and criteria for field to input into our systems to drive Territory Manager behaviour in line with growth expectations e.g. promotional and planogram compliance of our product portfolio
- Maintains frequent, clear and open communication with various functional teams regarding Territory Manager performance, tactical questionnaire results and insights
- Link contact between UK and Ireland surrounding tablet hardware/software issues and opportunities, understand ways of working and continue to ensure we have best in class systems and process in line with PepsiCo ambition
- Champion, promote and develop the use of Yammer/Chatter to share best practice execution in trade.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with different levels in the organizational hierarchy.
- High level of excel capability and analytical experience.
- Competencies: Communication, Problem solving, Organisation, Influencing, Trustworthiness
- Experience with problem-solving and identifying the factors that affect how or why performance is under par and presenting available data in a way that everyone views the issues in the same context.
- Competencies: Decision Making, Collaboration & Teamwork
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Field Sales Analyst. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Field Sales Analyst.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular