Now hiring Marketing & Insights Manager to join our team in Dublin on a full-time permanent basis.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
Let’s not be coy; with over 22 global megabrands PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We are proud to be the home to some of the best Marketers in the world, and an employer of choice of aspiring marketing professionals. At PepsiCo, marketing is as much about sharp commercial thinking as creativity; our combination of courage and pragmatism has proved a real winner.
Responsible for the implementation of the strategic brand vision and plans across the Finished Goods PepsiCo portfolio of brands in the Island of Ireland. This role will be responsible for the leadership of the local Category & Insights, Brand Marketing and Shopper Marketing teams, across 3 operating business’ supporting the front-line in the Ireland MU in the achievement of the annual operating plan.
Marketing Strategy Development and Execution:
- Responsible for the localised tailoring and implementation of the WESA designed marketing strategy in the Ireland MU to support and drive business growth for Snacks & Juice.
- Bring the strategic marketing plan to life by category and channel, through deep market knowledge, consumer/shopper understanding and leadership of collaboration with Commercial teams for brilliant execution.
- Support the Ireland GM in the development of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP). Lead annual ACP planning, bringing together Category, Marketing, commercial and Financial inputs to deliver the optimised strategy & plan for coming year.
- Deliver a clear 3yr strategic vision for the Snacks & Juice categories, to excite and engage our Customers.
- Lead the strategy for our brands for both Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland
- Translate insights into activation to unlock growth and develop integrated ‘through-the-line’ programs, to stop, engage and convert shoppers.
- Oversee CSN/CFJ Marketing campaign development & refinement, as required, to maximise local market and customer activation potential.
- Deliver market ready executions for all marketing initiatives (promotions, packaging, product innovations, shopper plans etc) in the Ireland MU. Lead the cascade of same across local market Commercials Teams & key Customers.
- Develop retailer overlays integrating equity and customer strategy to deliver best in class shopper programs.
- Provide category leadership and Shopper insight to create Business Development tools for Commercial teams and Customers. Deliver improved AGS scores across Consumer & Shopper Marketing and Category support functions.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of marketing expenditures across the Ireland MU to maximise working spends.
- Create local market test & learn strategy (commercial collaboration, implementation, review, recommend)
- Lead the development of the Snack & Juice local market innovation agenda.
- Develop Team capability in functional & leadership skills whilst building a High performing Consumer marketing & Insight function.
- Codify executional success to step change Shopper Marketing understanding & capability across the business.
- Lead annual brand building training/capability upskill for MU.
- Recruit, retain and progress internally, a pool of top talent. Train and empower them to be future leaders.
- Being part of the Irish Leadership team, develop strong cross functional knowledge and stakeholder relationships, to drive overall Irish MU across all functions
- Critical link into PepsiCo UK and to all WESA categories to leverage learnings, insights and marketing tools
- Able to develop and present long term marketing strategy, define priorities and resources and build and gain organisational alignment
- Able to translate insights into high-impact results.
- Able to apply deliberate influencing strategies to have a specific impact on the organisation.
- Able to accurately diagnose reasons for underlying issues, problems and opportunities impacting the local Ireland MU to develop winning customer propositions and sound commercial plans.
- Able to communicate a decision and influence decision-making to move the organisation towards a common goal through effective communication and influencing at all organisational levels of PI
- Able to determine the need, objectives, size of prize, and actions for both consumer and customer promotions. Identifying target groups and developing programmes to achieve specific goals through organising and leading promotion and trade merchandising vehicle on volume, profit and brand equity
- Proven track record of ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects successfully, in order to accomplish the objectives of all the involved parties
- Able to effectively manage all aspects (including budget and performance tracking) of relationships with all third party agencies & inspire their delivery of excellent creative outputs.
- Able to leverage understanding of key business drivers (brands, customers, consumers, competitors, costs and people) to get results and understand the current/future needs to customers/consumers
- Able to translate strategies into plans that can be effectively executed and establish clear responsibility for action against clear priorities.
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple business entities in a variety of forums as the marketing expert, brand leader and strategic marketing diver of the business.
- Able to set-up long-term visions for the Irish MU and drive them across the organization.
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Marketing & Insights Manager. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Mktg Assoc Manager.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular