Ensuring quality of Trade Marketing activities execution, assisting in leveraging Sales performance by providing high quality support services through targeting different brands and categories. tThis is a fixed Term Contract
- Ensure perfect timing and quality of assigned project execution including cooperation with agencies and Trade Marketing / Sales.
- Handle day-to-day communication and follow up with suppliers & agencies to insure that the quality of tools & materials delivered from suppliers meet company standards & requirements.
- Control the spending of all TM activities budget to maintain proper utilization of allocated budget and issue relevant reports comparing actual spending with allocated budget.
- Maintain proper communication with front-line staff to communicate push tactics & major pull activities or events elaborating the role of front line staff in each event.
- Supervise the field execution of Marketing-Sales tactics.
- Supervise the delivery and utilization of Point of Sales Material (POSM) & merchandising tools in the TT trade channel.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of Marketing/ Trade marketing experience preferably in FMCG.
- Good Collaboration and Communication Skills, ability to build cross-functional relations
- Customer Focus (Service to sales concept).
- Reporting-analytical skills.
- High Project management skills.
- Fluent English
- Integrity (Mutual trust, consistent with company ethics and values)
Job Type: Regular