Now hiring Customer Business Manager to join our team in Northern Ireland on a full-time permanent basis.
In Dublin and Antrim (Northern Ireland), we have our Franchise and Operating business and are in the Top 15 Suppliers of Food & Beverages in Ireland. This is an organization with roles in Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics. We ensure that people living in Ireland are no strangers to PepsiCo's portfolio of juice, food, snacks, carbonated and non-carbonated beverages. Our brands are the Iconic brand 7UP, Pepsi Max, Lipton Ice tea, Tropicana, Naked, Walkers, Doritos and many more Snacks, Juice and Soft drink brands, which enjoy strong positions within the marketplace and are loved by consumers throughout the geography. We are a highly motivated team of 60 employees, with a clear ambition to retain and develop our great work environment and to deliver solid business performance.
Overall Channel Management responsibility in leading all aspects of our commercial relationship for Walkers, Tropicana & Quaker Cereals across Northern Ireland – Key Convenience & Wholesale.
- Main contact for Walkers, Tropicana & Quaker Cereals– Henderson’s Wholesale. Second level escalation contact for secondary Impulse accounts – MRPNI/MWPNI & Independent Wholesale
- Own and lead annual terms negotiations with all Impulse Accounts
- Own negotiations with key trading contacts on promotional plans, NPD distribution and execution of Account JBPs
- Lead and develop Northern Channel ACP plans across Walkers, Tropicana & Quaker Cereals with full business case solutions to aggressively grow volume, share & revenue within the channel.
- Proactive contact & wiring within accounts at agreed levels and functions.
- Lead forecasting and demand planning between key customers and PIUK
- Build and agree a business plan for key strategic customers that effectively utilises Sales P & Terms investment efficiently
- Work with Channel Controller to develop and deliver long term strategic NI Channel plans
- Work with UK & ROI cross functional teams (Insights, Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Supply chain & finance) to deliver motivating solutions to engage all NI accounts to achieve all business KPIs
- Manage & Develop 2 x Direct Reports through PMP
- Manage NI Field Sales Manager to align & ensure execution of Walkers, Tropicana & Quaker plans across Henderson’s & MRPNI call base, identifying/agreeing clear priorities and objectives
- Coach & develop best practice with wider Account & Field teams.
- Work with UK counterparts to align and share best practise across NI accounts
- Work with UK finance team to manage monthly Category P&L performance for NI aligning with Channel Controller & GM
- Customer centric focus – puts the customer at the heart of all decisions, and is the internal voice for NI Impulse Walkers, Tropicana & Quaker
- Experience in handling customer issues & negotiation skills with senior external contacts.
- Expert knowledge of wider business, internal process & systems,
- Formal & informal networks to ensure execution and buy in to customer plans.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to understand complex scenarios and simplify them to gain greater level of customer buy in and build & sell a compelling proposal
- Collaborating & Influencing – establishing relationships quickly and effortlessly and to use these to PIUK’s commercial advantage
- Excellent communication skills – needed to converse and articulate ideas to all levels of internal & customer organization.
- Consistently works against the right priorities – Ability to balance competing priorities without losing momentum behind the execution.
- Planning skills - Ability to identify potential issues before they happen, & plan/drive action to resolve
- Drive for Results - An ability to manage complexity & keep focused on the big priorities without sacrificing the long term results
- A strong communicator who can communicate at all levels
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Customer Business Manager. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be Sales Sr Supervisor.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular