Auto req ID: 202420BR
The Business Relationship Manager Enablement Services and Digital manages is accountable for client relationships and all aspects of technology delivery and support for Finance, HR, Legal, Procurement, PPGA-Communications and Digital for Benelux and Nordics. This includes the End to End accountability for the all aspects of the IT agenda from strategy to value realization of the overall portfolio and budgets in his/her area.
The role can be based out of Maarssen (Utrecht/The Netherlands) or Zaventem (Brussels/Belgium).
• Partners with business sponsors to influence business case, identify high level business requirements and align on initiatives that will enable their business objectives
• Works with sector IT resources to ensure operations of technology services
• Works with development and delivery, operations and CTO teams to ensure effective solution delivery and ongoing operations
• Works with team members in other IT organizations to develop prototype solutions
• Partners with the key stakeholders and subject matter experts to drive process improvements
• Works with IT and project teams to define as is and to be processes
• Collaborates with stakeholders to cascade vision and best practices
• Works with business to shape and define demand
• Manages business relationships and projects across IT teams, vendors and 3rd party providers
• Oversees prioritization and delivery of solutions for area(s) of ownership to ensure value realization
• Supports development of strategic roadmap (i.e., defines the case for change, gains investment approval, identifies pursuit opportunities)
• Defines the strategy for integrating systems by providing a technology perspective that ensures alignment of IT approach
• Drives technology and business process innovation to enable competitive position
• Manages a portfolio of services to address business needs
• Anticipates needs by supporting pilots and investigating potential solutions in order to communicate solution recommendations
• Participates in identifying, assessing and promoting the use of new technologies for increased productivity
• Leverages the long-term roadmap defined by architecture in order to implement alternatives that meet the business process requirements and financial requirements
• Analyzes components of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) impacting process reengineering
• Participates in business process design workshops with internal or external teams
• Participates in change management analysis during process design
• Aligns process improvements with sector transformation visions
• Creates the business case and target value to be realized and drives effort to ensure project is approved and funded
• Delivers final version of the documented processes and ensures Business Requirements Specification is documented and signed off on by business owner
• Assesses that Project Charter objectives have been met and closes project
• Schedules Benefits Realization Reviews as applicable
• Represents business in Critical Incident process. Ensure smooth communication between IT CIM team and Business stakeholder. Ensure Lesson Learn are shared & action are applied in a continuous improvement mindset.
• Apply Global Control Standards in the processes under his/her accountability, following corporate and local policies as periodically updated and communicated, and ensure correct execution and documentation of controls.
Strong Leadership skills
Management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
Ability to manage budget
Project Management experience
Strong knowledge of IT Standards
Fluency in English mandatory
Ability to solve highly complex problems within his/her work team
Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from different countries in a matrix environment
Bachelor or Master Degree education
Experience of minimum 10 years in IT fields, focus on Finance processes and ideally Data Analytics and Digital websites management.
Subject matter expertise:
Finance, Procurement and HR processes
SAP FI/CO or Trade Promotions Management experience desired
Business Intelligence reporting & analytics would be a plus
Digital websites management would be a plus
Experience in FMCG company is a plus
Strategic Partnering: Not ‘order taker’ mindset, High competence in Demand Shaping.
Business IQ: Speak Business language. Understand industry, ecosystem & financial business driver
Excel at Portfolio Management.
Provider Domain: Understand how the provider’s services benefit the business.
Business Transition Management: Know when and how to engage organizational development professionals.
Powerful Communication: Story telling & Influencing
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
• Stakeholder Management
• Strong Leadership skills
• Management skills with the ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
• Ability to manage budget
• Project Management experience
• Strong knowledge of IT Standards
• Fluency in English mandatory
• Ability to solve highly complex problems within his/her work team
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders from different countries in a matrix environment
• Experience of minimum 10 years in IT fields, focus on Finance processes and BI reporting.
• Subject matter expertise :
• Finance, HR, Procurement and Digital processes
• SAP FI/CO, MM experienced required
• Digital technologies would be a plus
• TM1, SAP TPM, Business Intelligence reporting & analytics would be a plus
• Experience in FMCG company would be a plus
Differentiating competencies :
• Strategic Partnering: Not ‘order taker’ mindset, High competence in Demand Shaping.
• Business IQ: Speak Business language. Understand industry, ecosystem & financial business driver
• Excel at Portfolio Management.
• Provider Domain: Understand how the provider’s services benefit the business.
• Business Transition Management: Know when and how to engage organizational development professionals.
• Powerful Communication: Story telling & InfluencingRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular