Auto req ID: 202476BR
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the world. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Win with Purpose. Because of that dedication, our Brand Manager function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Are you ready to work as Italy Planning Manager for our business in PepsiCo South-west Europe? We're looking for a high performing candidate to join our Finance team in Milan. You will be responsible for providing ongoing business analysis and financial planning support to the FP&A South West Europe (SWE) Responsible, coordinating the financial planning process and the flow of information to the Market Unit (MU) management and the Business Unit (BU). You will support AOP development and perform operating forecasts and business assessments.
The role reports directly to the FP&A SWE Responsible, based in Barcelona.
1 Financial Planning and Forecasting
- Leads the financial planning process: collects information from all departments and elaborates P&L statements to generate a consolidated Annual Operating Plan (AOP).
- Delivers value-added cross functional planning support.
- Coordinates the development of capital and operating budgets to achieve Italy MU financial targets.
- Supports AOP approval process from BU.
- Develops appropriate management documentation.
- Leads the monthly forecast process providing clear guidance of the Balance of Year Risks & opportunities.
2 Performance & Reporting
- Conducts continuing assessment of business performance as compared to AOP throughout the year
- Reviews progress towards AOP targets; cause of change analysis for variances to plan; supports the development of
- Contingency plans and corrective actions.
- Provides an accurate evaluation and analysis of current business results, opportunities and risks.
- Develops and communicates quarterly updates/outlook to Market Unit and BU management.
3 Ad Hoc Analysis
- Assists senior management in strategic planning through development of key assumptions and economics to support investment and business decisions.
- Conducts and documents ad hoc financial analysis, business analysis profitability and cost analysis projects as needed.
- Develops business cases to support management decisions.
4 People Management
- Articulates compelling vision, purpose and direction for his/her function and ensures an organizational structure in line with company business goals and staffed adequately.
- Clarifies his/her team roles, sets, shares individual and team goals and manages on-going performance via appropriate feedback, reviews MY and annual performance and ensures consistent rewarding (PMP process).
- Engages and motivates his/her team via effective communication by sharing information, inspiring passion and enthusiasm around shared goals and values and creating an enjoyable, inclusive and diverse environment.
- Actively participates to people planning for his/her function, assessing the organizational needs in the medium-long term, projecting future structures, identifying benches and high potentials.
- University degree in Economics
- At least 7 years’ experience in financial operating business, ideallly from FMCG companies
- Fluent Italian & English. Spanish is an added value
- People Management abilities
- Strong finance planning & Business diagnostic skills
- Highly analytical, motivated, with excellent collaboration skills
- Have an eye for detail but also a grasp of the bigger picture
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular