When YOUR passion for Talent Acquisition excellence, meets OUR commitment to attracting and hiring the best...
In this role you will be accountable for identifying, engaging, and converting the best corporate talent across North America. This position demands an uncommon balance of creativity, drive and follow-through, along with interpersonal savvy and analytics. You must have demonstrated the ability to have consistent and positive impact and contribution in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. You should also have a proven track record of running Talent Market analysis and building candidate pipelines.
- Source hard to find passive Corporate talent through a variety of channels and using diverse sourcing tools and techniques
- Generate long-term talent pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
- Research and target new talent sourcing channels, constantly working to uncover new hidden talent pools
- Build efficiencies in the Sourcing process by exploring and implement new Sourcing tools and systems
- Serve as an advisor with regards to sourcing best practices to include sourcing strategy, evaluation techniques and decision making
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally at all level from Junior to Senior Executive level
- Compile & analyze data and metrics to support business decisions and plans as necessary
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with recruiting team and client groups
- Manage the staffing process ensuring high-touch candidate experience with outstanding follow-up and the ability to communicate a deep knowledge of PepsiCo's overall business as well as that of the hiring client group
- Evaluate candidate fit by engaging both technical and behavioral interviewing techniques, as well as unconventional techniques to identify exceptional talent
- Ensure the correct usage of Sourcing systems and processes
- 6+years of proven sourcing expertise in a dynamic International business environment
- Experience managing small international and virtual teams would be ideal
- Expertise using a variety of sourcing tools & techniques including but not limited to Boolean search, aggregators, automation tools, LinkedIn recruiter, scrapers etc
- Proficiency and passion for sourcing 'beneath the surface
- Must be resilient and highly resistant to stress and frustration
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and within an ambiguous environment
- Creative and Resourceful who’s able to find ways to deliver on time and quality with limited or no budget
- Proven experience running in depth talent market research: The ideal candidate will have proven experience build comprehensive and detailed short lists of talent. Finding some people is not enough. In this role the incumbent should be able to identify every suitable candidate for a given role
- Demonstrated success in filling high hiring-bar requisitions where only the most exceptional talent succeed
- Proficiency and passion for sourcing 'beneath the surface'
- Possess industry knowledge with a general comprehension of relevant FMCG skills, target companies etc
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Good communicator with the ability to influence effectively
Job Type: Pipeline
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement