This position supports multiple locations and is responsible for organizing, tracking and reporting the fleet operations work stream, this includes Kronos, GPS, Fleet Focus and invoice processing. This position reports to the Area Fleet Manager and will support location and market level projects and communications. This person must be willing to travel 25% of the time and commute to multiple locations on a daily basis.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Track and report on daily fleet cost and measurable operational KPI’s
- Ensure Fleet Focus data integrity
- Meet internal customers’ expectations
- Maintain records including but not limited to safety, environmental and vehicle
- Support and execute on customer needs
- Work with fleet mechanics to develop skills
- Complete daily work schedules for front line technicians
- Executing track and train required annual fleet training
- 2 to 5 years work experience in Logistics, Transportation, Warehousing, or Fleet Maintenance
- Tech degree in fleet related maintenance or business degree
- 5 in HD truck or fleet related experience
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Fleet Maintenance Data Base, Noregon diagnostics, Knowledge of DOT, and Safety Regulations
- Understanding basic mechanical operation
- Up to date training certificates working with current industry standards and the latest technology
- Strong people skills with an ability to coach and develop
- Project management
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement