Are you a recent graduate or are you graduating in May 2020?
Are you looking to start your career post graduation, not just find a job?
We welcome graduates from all degree programs!
PepsiCo Beverages Canada is currently hiring new (and recent) graduates for sales roles in Calgary and Edmonton!
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada, we believe our people are at the core of our business. As a Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to work for a company that truly believes it’s only as great as its people. We strive to build rewarding careers and develop our Talent by providing clear career growth with ample room for development. Success is fostered through passionate teams, dedicated people and a supportive environment.
Are you someone who……..
Is driven to achieve top results?
Likes to take a direct, hands-on approach to problem solving?
Thrives in a challenging & fast-paced environment?
………PepsiCo has the right opportunity for you!
As a Sales Representative, you contribute to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by executing exceptional sales & customer service within your territory, selling the world’s best known brands, including Pepsi, Gatorade, Pure Leaf and bubly.
If you join our team, we will train you how to sell this amazing portfolio of products and you will go through a robust onboarding program.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will bring some of the best known brands to life in store through exciting national and local programs like Super Bowl, Grey Cup, and NHL programs!
- You will foster and build relationships with our customers to help them grow our brands
- You will make an impact by achieving sales targets, market share, product distribution, and customer service targets
- You will own a dedicated territory of customers, providing excellent service to create and maintain goodwill
- You will be the first to launch brand new products and innovation in Canada
- You will be part of a bigger team and have the opportunity to support branch targets by communicating with different departments
- You will have the opportunity to be a part of volunteer opportunities, charity events or other passion projects through our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- You will be merchandising our brands and building exciting displays to grow sales
Qualifications / Requirements :
- University degree required – open to all programs
- Experience with people – customer service work, volunteering, associations or societies
- Experience with a team environment – varsity or club sports, case study teams, members of an executive for a society or association are all great examples of team environments
- Ability to work independently and get results – educational achievements or work experience count for this
- Time management and organization skills – managing your class workload, extra curricular activities and/or your work experience
- Solid communication skills – from school presentations, extra curricular activities and/or work experience
- Possess a valid class 5 driver's license and own vehicle – this job is car allowance eligible
- Must be able to perform the physical aspects of the job involved in display building, and merchandising our products – you need to be comfortable lifting and standing for most of the day
Job Type: Regular