Be part of an exciting business where employees are recognised and career growth is nurtured.
Bluebird is home to some of the New Zealand’s favourite and most trusted brands such as Bluebird Ready Salted Potato Chips, Doritos, Copper Kettle, Grain Waves, Twisties and Burger Rings! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and believe our diverse workforce is the key to our success. Because we value our employees and their families, we offer an agile and flexible working environment with an emphasis on work life balance and health, as well as plenty of learning opportunities and room to grow your career.
To continue our success we currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Process Operator on the Night Shift.
Your positive attitude, good attendance, and excellent work ethic will be recognised and rewarded and you will have the opportunity to be a key part of a strong and supportive team. At Bluebird we offer a safety first, health and well being focused work environment and we are committed to recruiting, training, developing and retaining high quality people.
The Process Operator is responsible and accountable for the safe, high quality, efficient and cost-effective manufacturing of product.
As a Process Operator, you will be:
- Operating snack-food processing machines cost effectively
- Working as a part of an efficient food production team
- Using manual handling techniques / processes, safely
- Ensuring safety, health and environmental compliance in all areas
- Actively contributing to Food Safety targets within the team
You will have:
- Secondary Schooling to year 11-12, or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in an operating environment
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Previous knowledge and experience of process controls, quality assurance and Health & Safety in the food industry an advantage
- A work ethic which contributes to the success of the team, the process area and business results
- A process driven team player
- Flexible and willing to complete varied tasks
- Motivated to learn
- Enthusiastic and committed to achieving goals
- An active and involved contributor within the team
Working at Bluebird:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At Bluebird, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported. We are committed to recruiting, training and retaining high quality people.
Bluebird’s job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
At PepsiCo, we believe what makes you unique, makes us better. We embrace equal opportunities for all employees. We believe that our people are our best asset and understand the importance of bringing different perspectives, different lenses and different experiences to our workplace. We are committed to building and supporting an inclusive workforce that truly reflects the global communities we operate within and encourage people from all backgrounds to applyRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline