- Ensure compliance to Statutory and Corporate Accounting policies. In case if any deviations from policy, ensure there is a review process to be compliant to Policy, driving forward with proposals for resolution.
- Manage month/ year end close process in liaison with GFSS, Commercial/ Operations Control and GAAP reporting teams
- Own the relevant banalce positions for all legal entities in scope (SPO1).
- Be as a business process owner with high autonomy of taking decisions for the GL (General Ledger)/ Reporting, Tax/ RAP (Russian Accounting) reporting, Fixed Assets and Bank functional areas; perform regular risk assessment of the process and implement internal controls in line with PepsiCo Global Control Standard.
- Prepare/ present GL & FA (Fixed Assets) analysis at BSRs (Balancesheet review) and on requests.
- Perform and coordinate with GFSS and WBD SSC the internal controls testing activities of financial key controls within the processes in scope and drive resolutions of issues.
- Drive the resolving of issues regarding accounting processing and lialise with GFSS/ WBD SSC.
- Partner with Sector/ Region to lead implementation in Russia of standartizied process, best practices, perform benchmarking and continuous improvements in the relevant areas
- Support internal and external audits.
- Active & effective participation as a Leader of RTR processes in business transformation projects including challenging for implementing of RPA (Robotics process automation) automation tools.
- Developing, implementing, monitoring and reporting to Management RTR process SLAs (Service Level Agreement) & KPIs (Key performance indicators), taking ownership of driving agenda to ensure that all RTR processes indicators are equal or better than aligned plan.
- Minimum 5 years in finance on the relevant positions (accounting & reporting)
- Deep knowledge of Russian accounting & tax accounting/ GAAP standards
- Project management skills
- Communication / influencing skills
- Ability to think broadly and influence multiple decision
- Strategic thinking, ability to keep big picture , set the agenda and drive to results
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- SAP knowledge
- Knowledge concepts of modern technical tools for process optimizations
- Spoken English language
Job Type: Regular