The PFNA Total Rewards team has an exciting opportunity for a Total Rewards Senior Analyst supporting Frito-Lay US HR and the Sales Functions. This position will report to the Sr Manager - Total Rewards Relationship Manager for FLUS Sales
- Partner with HR and business leaders to provide insight and guidance on compensation strategies and programs
- Partner with compensation and benefits core services teams to support timely and effective administration of total reward programs
- Lead annual Wage Review processes for frontline wages to attract and retain the best talent through external survey sponsorship and participation to competitively match positions to external market
- Analyze internal and external compensation practices, trends, conduct statistical analysis, data modeling and costing to evaluate program effectiveness
- Provide strategic and operational support for the implementation of new total rewards programs, technology, and processes
- Leverage strong analytical skills and critical thinking to provide ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and datasets to support business needs
- Prepare and deliver communications, presentations and training for the purpose of educating, dispersing information, marketing ideas, influencing and change management
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters a plus. Areas of study may include human resources, business, mathematics, statistics, or finance.
- 4+ year’s work experience in HR, Finance, Sales, or Strategy functions, or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to complete complex analytical tasks and generate insights from large quantities of data or disparate data sources
- Project management, and program development skills preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including formal presentations
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while delivering core responsibilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain poised in difficult situations
- Possesses an understanding of business strategies, culture and work to achieve results. Able to execute work beyond the scope of his/her function and provide analysis and advice in non-routine, project-related area
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement