PepsiCo Foodservice is a division of PepsiCo that brings the company's entire portfolio of food and beverage brands to market in out-of-home consumption channels. The foodservice operating environment is complex and highly dynamic, requiring diverse sales and go-to-market systems in order to meet consumer needs at work, at play, and on the go. Rooted in PepsiCo's "Better Together" principles, PepsiCo Foodservice leverages the scale and breadth of the company's brands to provide a unified voice to its customers and deliver a competitive advantage in the fast-growing foodservice channel.
Foodservice Strategy at PepsiCo!
The Foodservice Strategy function plays a critical role in charting PepsiCo’s long term growth and portfolio development, driving both the future of the company and shaping the industry landscape. We are tasked with ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company by influencing Brand, Innovation, Equipment, Design and Channel priorities to achieve the greatest possible growth and penetration.
- Provide thought partnership to business partners and Senior Executives on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Serve as the analytics point-person on projects, applying logical and creative thinking to drive to fact-based insights
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influence management skills, including the ability to challenge the status quo
- Build project deliverables in partnership with project leaders
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Enterprise Strategic Planning Process
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from the EVP-Global Strategy, VP-Corporate Strategy, and cross-functional business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic/geopolitical trends
- Contribute to capacity building for the entire Global Strategy function (e.g. Recruiting, Training, Knowledge Management, etc)
- BA required MBA preferred
- 4+ years of strategy experience either internally or with a Top-Tier consulting firm
- Strategic mindset and highly analytical thinker with sound business judgment
- Excellent technical skills to process large quantities of data in an error-free manner
- Self-starter mindset with the ability to “manage up”
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences; foreign language skills highly desired
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement