- Responsible for planning and executing salty category marketing activities in Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua.
- Responsible for effective communication at the point of sale of promotions, branding and price change in Honduras, El Salvador and Nicaragua.
- Support in the process of reengineering the existing products (Portfolio and Price strategy).
- Develop and execute marketing activities that will maximize business KPI’s (sales volumen, profitability and market share).
- Execute promotions and innovations structured in the marketing plan for the countries in his charge.
- Elaboration and analysis of reports of all the initiatives that are executed in the countries in his charge, weekly and monthly to the MU team and the BU Leader.
- Active participation and involvement in S&OP process in order to assure salty business forecasting.
- Development of special plans focused on seasonalities and closing plan desviations.
- Coordinate purchase, delivery and distribution of materials to use in the different promotions and launches.
- Development of POP material according to the needs of our customers.
- Communication of all initiatives, changes and results to the sales force.
- Development and execution of BP for promotions, product reengineering, price changes, etc.
- Consolidate sales information and market trends to support the correct decision making of the business to impact the top line and bottom line.
- Support and guarantee portfolio optimization in CAMN working alongside the Revenue Management team.
- Education: University studies in Marketing, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration.
- Skills: creative, agile, collaborative, practical, capable of teamwork, integrity, verbal ability, excellent interpersonal relationships, dynamic and enthusiastic. MS Office skills is a must, highly skill in MS EXCEL.
- Languages: preferably English as a second language
- Experience: 1 year in similar roles.
Job Type: Indefinido