- Manage and support CARICAM Commercial transformation key capabilities through enabling and connecting CASA transformational projects with a holistic enterprise process approach align to business strategy.
- Drive CARICAM agility agenda through agility pilots execution, trainings and lead agility chamipons community to ensure capability building and sustainability
- Assure Agile Master Plan execution and sustainability with key elements to convert in Transformation and support Agile Maturity Assessment.
- Enable Transformational project execution for the Caricam transformation efforts, on time, on budget, value realization and change management effectiveness.
- Support the transformation’s AOP through the understanding of the CARICAM strategy and vertical and horizontal leader’s projects.
- Support the connections and consistency across all processes to enable consumer and customer requirements, aligned to the company’s vision enabling our way to play.
- Coordinate and support the efforts to improve key transformational capabilities.
- Enable and support the development of Business Process methodology, ensuring its compliance and a FASTER, LEANER AND BETTER process design and execution.
- Support an integral transformation methodology through, a holistic approach, connecting and collaborating with: Project management, Organizational design, Information systems and Change management. Apply a holistic process approach ensuring the compliance and interconnection of the integral transformation methodology.
- Commit with process continues improvement and enable solution for end users, in order to accelerate new capabilities development.
- Support co-workers and leaders, ensuring the understanding of BT connections and consistency, keep a holistic perspective, identify and capitalize opportunities, build strong business cases and coordinate process improvements in the organization.
PROGRAM / PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Supports projects through execution, facilitating the stage gate process. Provides leadership for project initiating to closing and ensures to incorporates lessons learned into the project processes, best practices, methodology and tools
- Promote the participation and effective communication of all the involved functional teams.
- Guarantee plans and action to minimize risk.
- Keep project stakeholders informed.
- Ensure the project time, resources and results develop as planned, focus on horizontal projects.
- Participate in the development of the value offer of CASA PMO ensure its successful implementation.
- Support CASA transformation toward managed by process company, through planning and operating projects/programs that challenges the current status Quo with world class best practices, trends and foresights.
- At least 2 years of experience in managing major projects, USD 500-2000K, with duration of 6 months to 2 year and management teams of 5 or more collaborators.
- At least 2 years of experience on business process management.
- Business know-how
- Highly-oriented results
- Capable to lead multifunctional teams to common objectives.
- Capable to manage direct and indirect reports
- Negotiation capabilities
- Written, verbal communication skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Conceptual selling
- Searches, analyzes and brings cross industries best practices into the business.
- Professional / Bachelor in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Systems and/or Administration Technology Management or Business Management
- Certification or training on Project Management
- English and Spanish fluent professional.
Job Type: Indefinido