At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, our people are the key to our success. So join the winning team and work for a multi-national company that has iconic brands such as Smiths Chips, Red Rock Deli, Twisties, Sakata Rice Crackers, Pepsi Max and Gatorade!
We have an exciting vacancy at our Tingalpa Snackfood site for a Part Time Packing Machine Operator to join us on Weekend Day Shift looking after the machines that package our Potato products.
The hours of work for this role are Saturday 6:30am-6:30pm and Sunday 6:30am-6:30pm.
This role will see you work as part of a team who ensures that our heavily automated production lines are running efficiently and that all quality checks, cleaning and housekeeping are completed as per our GMP standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Operate heavy machinery equipment, maintaining a continuous flow of product
- Advanced production line management, equipment calibration and monitoring
- Preparation and completion of accurate records
- Cleaning and housekeeping
- Commitment to quality assurance, and completion of quality checks as required
We're looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience with production machine operation within a food manufacturing environment
- Experience with SAP advantageous
- A mechanically-minded individual with a high aptitude in automated equipment operation
- An understanding of HACCP and GMP with strong attention to detail, safety and reliability
- A flexible and energetic approach to ensure the job gets done right the first time whilst maintaining safe working techniques
- A commitment to achieving team goals whilst being able to work autonomously
- A motivated individual with a fresh and lively hunger to learn new skills, challenge yourself and progress your career
- A confident individual with high-level communication skills and the ability to facilitate cohesive working relationships across numerous departments on shift
Staff parking, canteen, vehicle leasing plan, onsite health professionals, 24-hour health hub, access to the PepsiCo Extras program and endless career development opportunities with an iconic Multi-National Company!
Working at PepsiCo:
Your positive attitude will be rewarded with excellent long term local and global career opportunities, and ongoing professional development along with a fun and rewarding working environment.
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business and career progression within the business is encouraged and supported.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ Tingalpa team. Who knows where it might lead. To find out more about PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand and exciting career opportunities, visit our website www.pepsicojobs.com.
PepsiCo's job application process:
- Submit your application via our website, including a cover letter & resume
- Interview and skills evaluation
- Online Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Follow us on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/company/pepsico
#LI-DNIRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular