This role will help ensure that Accounts Receivable from customers is collected on a timely manner to maximize Cash Flow for PFC. The individual in this role will monitor customer account activities to ensure that they are performed in accordance with the Credit and Collection policy as well as resolve customer disputes on Accounts Receivable. The role will also play a key role in the development of new processes designed to leverage new tools and technology.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Review customer account aging to determine what invoices are overdue
- Call customers to follow up on unpaid invoices and ensure collection
- Drive customer adoption of new online customer portal
- Communicate with field teams to inform of customers going on COD or into collections
- Work with 3rd Party Business partners on activities they are performing to ensure that customer accounts are being reconciled and that tasks are being completed
- Collaborate with 3rd Party Business to identify invalid deductions requiring collection calls
- Complete full analysis of accounts in your area of accountability
- Follow up with customer on disputed transactions or deductions to ensure timely resolution
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- Post-secondary Accounting diploma/degree; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years collection and reconciliation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong excel and analytical skills.
- Proactive issue resolution
- High sense of urgency and drive for results.
- Strategic Thinker - Proven problem solving, decision making skills
- Takes initiative/Pays attention to details
- Collaborative/Team Player
- Knowledge of Oracle Accounts Receivable application an asset
- Fluency in French is an asset
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Job Type: Regular