|Join the PepsiCo Beverages North America (PBNA) Insights & Analytics Team and help lead Pepsi Insights for North America Beverages in White Plains, NY. Reporting to the Insights & Analytics Sr. Director, this Manager role will be accountable for partnering closely with the U.S. commercial and communications marketing teams in support of the current annual operating plan. |
Projects include TVC testing and development for programs like Super Bowl, Grammys, NFL, promotion testing for Summer and Holiday, new product launch assessments like Pepsi Café, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree; Advanced Degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years in a strategic insights’ role; 2+ years in CPG company preferred
- Experience with a broad range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
- Deep understanding of how to turn insights into action and impact the commercial agenda
- Clear communicator, who can deliver insights in an engaging, fresh, and impactful manner
- Familiarity with IRI/Nielsen scanner and panel data; ideally experience interpreting and applying
- Well-versed in research methodologies and possess the ability to apply insights to address business challenges.
- This position is limited to persons with indefinite right to work in the United States.
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement