¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
R&D Senior Manager
Principal purpose –
Lead and manage team of Data & Systems Administrators (DSA) responsible for the administration of R&D processes & systems to maximize LATAM (North & South) R&D’s effective utilization of processes & IT-enabled systems in support of product development initiatives, documentation, and distribution. Direct, ensure timely implementation, and control R&D Master Data creation for the direct materials used in our products, including formulations, from R&D system (PLM) to Manufacturing systems (ERP). Manage new process to govern data & system changes to the specification system. Exhibit in-depth knowledge of category experience, core R&D and Manufacturing business processes, and IT-enabled technical systems & tools. Collaborate with a wide array of cross-functional business partners across the global organization.
- Lead and manage DSA LATAM team to perform well in delivering their annual objectives that are aligned to PepsiCo’s short and long-term goals, day-to-day job accountabilities, and career growth by providing guidance, coaching, and career development support.
- Manage team in providing ongoing data & system administration activities for LATAM R&D IT-enabled specification systems and tools and legacy system/processes. Includes system trouble-shooting, system maintenance, access security, data maintenance & cleanup, and legacy system/process retirement efforts.
- Oversee team to ensure timely implementation and accurate creation of R&D Master Data in Manufacturing/ERP systems for direct materials used in our products, including formulations.
- Direct management of Change Governance Process for LATAM to ensure successful documentation of requirements, system development, implementation, release, and communication of data & system changes/enhancements across the various R&D specification systems. Guide & direct LATAM Change Governance Manager and partner with Global Change Governance Team, Category Business Partners, other Governance teams, IT, and PST colleagues to manage integration points and understand the impact of changes/enhancements across the R&D specification systems and vice versa. Ensure adherence to Change Governance Process.
- Responsible for providing timely communication to LATAM R&D community regarding system upgrades, downtimes, and planned enhancements.
- Assure strong linkages across key stakeholders/partners including other Global DSA teams, regional R&D Category & Functional teams, IT, and PST to ensure resources are leveraged most effectively and processes & learnings are shared.
- Develop strategic direction for LATAM DSA organization with Manager, oversee department budget and provide input to Annual Operating Plan development by understanding Category business plans, IT roadmap, and Global SAP needs/direction.
- Member of DSA Leadership Team to build partnership with global data & system administration leaders, share best practices, brainstorm on solutions, and align on common processes and data management strategies with a focus on harmonization whenever possible.
- Manage development and delivery of training programs to LATAM business partners in partnership with DSA Global Training Manager.
- Ensure system capability to handle data integration requirements for Mergers & Acquisitions and new platforms. Work with appropriate cross-functional teams to deliver enhancements and provide guidance to the category business teams.
- Develop and deliver Documentation metrics to Sr. Leadership, and create, run and maintain customized reports & queries
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Scientific discipline (Master’s degree a plus)
- 10-12 years in a role/environment that incorporated Information Systems applications (e.g., Specification documentation, Quality systems such as PLM)
- Food or beverage industry experience a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven management experience leading diverse teams. Ability to guide employee growth and career development.
- Ability to function effectively in demanding, fast-paced situations as well as manage conflicting business priorities
- Exceptional English communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido