POSITION: Human Resources Co-op – Fall 2020 (September - December)
At PepsiCo Canada, we have great brands, great distribution systems and great quality products, all of which are led by great people! To ensure we stay on the path of delivering great results, it is important that we continue to develop a deep bench of talented leaders. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive in the PepsiCo environment.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work. The PepsiCo Canada co-op program will provide candidates with a unique opportunity to build their experience and leadership skills.
If you’re hungry for a challenge and have a taste for working with people, then we would like to meet you! We’re looking for an energetic, enterprising and independent individual to join the Ontario team as an HR Co-op in Brampton. As part of your co-op, you will be a part of the HR Team in delivering HR service, leadership and support to the sales business. The position will begin in September of 2020 with a term length of 4 months.
As part of your co-op term, your job responsibilities will include:
- Leading frontline recruitment, including sourcing, resume screening, interviewing, testing and candidate selection.
- Coordinate and support the campus recruitment process, including organizing campus events and recruiting sessions.
- Supporting the execution of the employee engagement in areas such as retention, compensation, diversity and inclusion and communication.
- Assist the HR Director and HR Managers with the implementation of HR programs or initiatives.
- Participate in HR and Change Management projects.
Note that regular travel will be required for campus events, career fairs, information sessions, etc.
As the successful candidate, you would already be:
- Completing a post-secondary or graduate program, preferably with a Human Resources, Industrial Relations/Employee Relations focus
- Exceptional with your interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Adaptable with a quick learning capability
- Have experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Able to set priorities, take initiative and work with little direction
- Reliable and consistent access to a personal vehicle
Please include your resume and cover letter as one document in your application.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary