Frito-Lay US has an exciting opportunity for a Total Rewards Senior Analyst. This position is the subject matter expert and data model owner for the sales compensation calculations for over 20,000 Front-line Sales Representatives and Sales Leaders.
This role will lead and support the baseline administration, expansion, and continuous improvement of our Sales Compensation System hosted on a third-party Software As A Service (SAAS) platform. This role will serve as the technical and functional point-of-contact, ensure data integrity, perform system testing, troubleshoot issues, and develop an insightful and strategic analysis that supports the Sales function.
Specific duties include:
- Management of Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) solution through maintenance of configuration tables, monitoring data processes, reviewing data validations, and troubleshooting issues to insure accurate calculation and timely processing for data outputs
- Support design, construction, and testing of transformational initiatives involving system enhancements and new functionality with a third-party vendor and internal IT team
- Management of all data from internal systems through data audits, troubleshooting, and problem-solving
- Execution of annual merit investment modeling and processes that support the Total Rewards compensation strategy
- Leverage strong analytical skills and critical thinking to provide ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and datasets to support business needs
- Manage administrative security access and custom system permissions
- Transition eligible Employees and associated input data accurately between compensation programs and geographical realignments/reengineering
- Issue resolution support for pay calculations, exception processing, sales adjustments, and KPI metric performance
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters a plus. Areas of study may include human resources, business, IT, or finance
- 6-8 year’s work experience in HR, Finance, or IT function, or appropriate combination of education and experience
- SQL Proficiency
- Experience with an ICM SAAS solution is a plus
- Must be highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical, project management, and program development skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including formal presentations
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while delivering core responsibilities
- Strategic initiative the ability to identify issues, develop recommendations, sell ideas, and implement solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to remain poised in difficult situations
- Possesses an understanding of business strategies, culture and work to achieve results. Able to execute work beyond the scope of his/her function and provide analysis and advice in the non-routine, project-related area
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement