National Account Manager – IGA
The National Account Manager is accountable and responsible for managing all aspects of the business relationship including negotiating agreements, promotional planning, pricing / data integrity, and communication with the IGA field sales team.
- PepsiCo Customer Development Manager preferably based in Montreal QC., with responsibility for the entire Quaker business at IGA and Multi Surface (Sobeys) for the province of Quebec
- Represent PepsiCo’s Quaker Oats portfolio of brands at customers to successfully deliver annual volume, net revenue, share, KPIs and profit plan.
PepsiCo Canada is recognized as one of Canada’s top 100 employers. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Our product portfolio includes 22 world-famous, billion-dollar brands; from Gatorade to Quaker, Tropicana to Lay’s and more. We make hundreds of enjoyable foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo's effort to help build a more sustainable food system represents a key element of the company's broader vision of accelerated, sustainable growth known as Winning with Purpose. As part of this vision, PepsiCo is striving to be a better company by further integrating purpose into the core of its business and brands and doing even more for people and the planet. Our purpose efforts include fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment, supporting the communities where we live and work, and improving choices in our portfolio through reformulations and new products.
At PepsiCo Canada, we are focused on delighting our consumers by delivering high-quality products and exciting brand campaigns. Our people are critical to our success and by supporting their personal growth and development and providing them with the tools they need to succeed; PepsiCo Canada is a company you’ll be proud to join!
What you’ll be working on:
- Ensure account maintains a strategic product mix, and regularly identify opportunities to increase sales
- Drive incremental sales through creative application of PepsiCo tools and resources.
- Collaborate on Better Together activity with Pepsi Beverages and Frito Lay counterparts
- Create fact-based presentations to support selling efforts at both corporate and retail level
- Maintain on-going analysis and review of business trends to identify gaps to plan and execution, then communicates gap closure needs to key stakeholders
- Manages volume forecasting and communicates forecast in a timely manner to all key stakeholders
- Work closely with field retail to ensure strong communication and execution of customer programs
Who’s a good fit for the team:
- 3 – 5 years managing large national accounts as an Account Manager
- Ability to develop and execute strategic, fact based annual business plans and develop creative solutions to challenges.
- Strong analytical skills and negotiation skills.
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong strategic thinking skills, able to see connections in data and trends
- Ability to multitask and effectively handle several projects/priorities.
- A self-starting individual who has a demonstrated track record of success and sound decision- making.
- Strong executional skills, translates strategies into plans
- Well-developed interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Strong communication and influence management skills
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, pension, RRSP contribution and vacation time
- A flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- An opportunity to be meaningful and impactful within your work and projects
- An opportunity to give back to the community with our Always on Volunteer 360 Program
- An organization that aims to use their scale, reach and expertise to build a more sustainable world
Job Type: Regular