- Transfer outbound shipments of Finished Good to third party logistics
- Conducting Period WMS and SAP reconciliation
- Receiving P.O’s and STO’s.
- monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times and order fill rates.
- Supports counting, data input and reconciliation for physical inventories
- Audit of transactional accuracy
- Coordinating trailer utilization for Shipping, and storage of Finish Goods and Raw Materials
- Process invoices
- Assist in training employees
- Provides support to operations team
- Posts periodic KPI results and develop programs to drive improvement
- Assists in the development of processes, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control
- Maintains appropriate records and prepares reports.
- 2-3+ years administrative experience. Manufacturing or warehousing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated high degree of competence with Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, and Excel, Local Area Network; and the ability to learn specific computerized data entry processes.
- High school degree required,
- 2 years of computerized inventory control and production scheduling experience preferred.
- Ability to create and maintain complex computerized spreadsheets.
- Professional level of interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently without close supervision to expedite and follow up on requests and assigned projects.
- Proficiency in Inventory systems preferred i.e. SAP, WMS
- Work in Cold Room environment
- Ability to open trailers doors to check contents
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement