Work for a global company with some of the world’s most trusted and iconic brands!
At PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, we believe the people in our diverse workforce are the key to our success. We are home to some of the world’s most trusted brands such as Smith's Chips, Doritos, Red Rock Deli, Nobby’s Nuts, Pepsi Max and Gatorade! We are a progressive and people-focused business, and are committed to recruiting, training, and retaining high quality people.
We currently have an opportunity to join our Tingalpa team as a Night Shift Electrician on a 12 Month Contract. The hours of work for this role are 10:30pm-6:30am, Sunday Evening to Friday Morning.
Reporting to the Maintenance Frontline Manager, you will work as part of a team to achieve targeted levels of plant availability through planned preventative, corrective and where necessary, reactive electrical maintenance.
- Perform trouble shooting, planned preventative electrical maintenance and corrective electrical maintenance on all plant and equipment across a highly automated site
- Carry out fault finding/programming on PLCs and VSDs
- Instrumentation calibration and replacement
- Perform minor installations and commissioning work as required
- Update and extract data from the Computerised Maintenance Management System (SAP PM)
- Assist to identify, document and implement improvements to maintenance work methods/procedures and to plant and equipment to improve machine availability, quality and safety
- Complete documentation and reporting as required including risk management, core compliance, scorecards and key governance
- Work with and assist outside contractors as required
- Perform work in a professional, timely and safe manner following all PepsiCo standards and procedures
Requirements for the role include:
- Trade recognised Electrical License (QLD) ideally with a certificate 4 in Automation
- Several years' experience in trouble shooting and fault finding, with experience in SCADA control systems (Wonderware) and in-depth automation/PLC skills (Allen Bradley and Siemens)
- Understanding and working knowledge of instrumentation, pneumatics, hydraulics, robotics and machine safety systems, with the ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical and pneumatic drawings
- Ability to solve problems and prioritise tasks using a systematic approach and diagnose basin data and networking issues
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of the team, to communicate effectively and always work in a safe manner even when under pressure
- Food industry experience is preferred
- Staff parking
- Free on-site health facilities: 24-Hour Wellness Centre, Personal Training & Physiotherapy
- Great team environment!
- Canteen on-site
- Discounted retail and service benefits through our PepsiCo Extras program
You will be a key part of a dynamic team and a valuable contributor to a global company that is one of the FMCG market leaders. At PepsiCo, we recognise our people as a key part of our business.
Interested? Know someone who might be? This is a great opportunity to join the PepsiCo ANZ team.
PepsiCo's job application process:
- Submit your application
- Medical and skills Assessment process
- Reference and background checks
Follow us on LinkedIn! https://www.linkedin.com/company/pepsico/Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary