Auto req ID: 202738BR
PepsiCo Beverages Canada - Sales Leadership Program - Edmonton
Who are we?
PepsiCo is making a difference on a global scale, and so can you! Competing in a dynamic, fast-paced industry, our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive at PepsiCo.
At PepsiCo Beverages Canada we’re always on the lookout for great talent – and that search often brings us to campuses like yours! So, why choose the PepsiCo Leadership Program?
At PepsiCo you will have total ownership over your success; by Delivering Results and Doing Things the Right Way your future possibilities are endless. From our great brands, to our great culture; come for one experience, you’ll stay for 10!
- Early Responsibility: Accelerate your career progression with early responsibility and leadership
- Make an Impact: Lead change in a fast paced, dynamic, and evolving industry where you can sink your teeth into challenging opportunities and drive for growth
- Development and Coaching: Develop yourself and learn to develop others at a company where our People are a strategic priority
- Mega Brands: Make tangible impact on Globally Recognized Billion Dollar brands! Your friends and family can touch and taste the impact you make!
What will you do in your first experience?
You’ll have the opportunity to learn the business from the ground up with an initial focus on pure selling.
Most importantly, by demonstrating proven results and leadership skills in these positions, you will be uniquely qualified for future opportunities within PepsiCo Beverages Canada.
- Utilize analytical and fact-based selling skills to grow volume, revenue, and profitability goals for the assigned territory.
- Responsible for driving volume in assigned territory/district through compliance of specific customer agreements, execution of monthly priorities as well as permanent and temporary in-store development
- Work with customers to execute sales strategies, merchandise, build displays, manage inventory and implement promotional events in either a direct store delivery or warehouse go-to-market system
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree completed between May 2020 and August 2020 - all programs
- Strong leadership, passion and a desire to make an impact in sales!
- The desire to lead a team and get results together
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities like societies, associations, volunteering, sports teams or athletics
- Results-oriented with a positive "can-do" attitude
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have a clean record
#GD-PBCRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular