PEPSICO IS LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE AND DRIVEN BRAND MANAGER, LIKE YOU
As an industry leader, Pepsico prides itself on best-in-class brands and activation, but more importantly, the passionate and driven people that power the business forward. We’re home to many household favourites such as Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Gatorade and many more.
As Brand Manager on Oven Baked, you will be responsible for driving both brands activation, executional excellence and commercial profile within the UK. Oven Baked offers consumers all the taste of Walkers, but with 50% less fat. Consumers certainly agree it’s a winning combination, with huge growths in penetration since the brand’s redesign last year. You will continue to build brand momentum, and with great ATL investment and instore focus, Baked may be 50% less fat, but it’s definitely making a huge impact.
The brand falls within the wider Pepsico Better For You Portfolio, which is currently in double-digit growth and as one of the key strategic growth pillars for the total business, can only grow in opportunities. There’s no better time to join the team and inject your stamp and energy on this brand! And with the health agenda higher than ever in consumers, customers, companies and government, it is opportune timing to be driving the biggest BFY brand in an ever-evolving category.
What does the role offer?
As Brand Manager for Oven Baked, you will be responsible for an £63M RSV brand portfolio; an integral part of the total ‘Better For You’ business and the overarching Pepsico strategic growth plan. You will drive cross-functional and commercial projects within the UK business, but you will also work closely with your European counterparts to shape and evolve your brand strategy and communication. You will have this opportunity while working for one of the biggest blue-chip companies in the world, with amazing global opportunities, a friendly environment and great flexibility.
Key accountabilities include:
- Work closely with the European team to deliver brand equity and innovation plans to drive strong growth for the next 2-3 years.
- Lead development, alignment and executional excellence of the UK plan and Sales Execution Vision, with execution and sales’ team.
- Play a critical role in the Pepsico ‘Gate’ governance process; drive strategically important projects through to execution by building a compelling commercial case and aligning with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with key cross-functional partners: Sales, Commercialisation, Sales Execution, Consumer and Market Insights, Innovation, Shopper Marketing, Finance, Operations, R&D, and external agencies.
- Overall ownership and accountability for the Oven Baked marketing budget.
- Put in place strong tracking and optimisation plans for brand activations and NPD
What we’re looking for:
- FMCG marketing experience and understanding across breadth of core marketing fundamentals
- Strong NPD development and launch experience.
- Ideally has solid experience of media planning and campaign evaluation.
- Strong consumer understanding, skills in developing and understanding consumer insights to develop hypothesis and in using research to develop and confirm marketing strategies.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to turn complex data into hypothesis and make simple and clear business recommendations.
- Good relationship building, listening and influencing skills.
- Strong commercial acumen including P&L awareness
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Ideally 2:1 degree from reputable University
#LI-UKRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.