|Purpose of the role:|
As Control & Reporting Senior Coordinator you will be responsible for timely and accurate preparation of monthly/quarterly financial statements and sector reports, perform monthly closing activities in accordance with PepsiCo reporting rules and deliver base business priorities to sustain effective control environment. The role entails interaction with the business units’ control teams and outsourced delivery teams.
- Work experience : 3+ years
- Fluent knowledge of English and Greek is a must
- Knowledge of the US GAAP reporting tool (HFM and automation like FDM) preferable
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting Systems and Databases e.g.,SAP/ Oracle
- Financial technical skills achieved through experience or accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or equivalent degree (strong plus)
- Intellectual capacity to link accounting concepts to underlying financial data systems in order to understand, analyse and interpret actual results and troubleshoot any issues with the data
- Ability to integrate well within a multicultural team environment, action and result oriented, attentive to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project); ability to create complex formulas in Excel
- Must be detail-oriented, a quick learner, and self-motivated with analytical mind
- Exhibit a strong ‘can-do’, ‘will-do’ attitude and strong sense of urgency in meeting deadlines.
- Communication skills to provide clearly articulated and appropriate messages across other GBS teams, business unit teams and outsourced delivery centers
Job Type: Pipeline